From: darfun on
Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus. The tool takes a
computer over and requires paying for using the program although the
program is malicious and it’s basically useless. AntivirSolution is
definitely not the right choice for computer protection. It is malware
ditributed by trojans. You can also find this fraudulent app available
for download on deceptive websites. If you have a choice, do not
install Antivir Solution Pro...
http://darfuns.com/spyware-removal/antivir-solution-pro/
From: Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers on
darfun <darfun.inc(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus. The tool takes a
> computer over and requires paying for using the program although the
> program is malicious and it?s basically useless. AntivirSolution is
> definitely not the right choice for computer protection. It is malware
> ditributed by trojans. You can also find this fraudulent app available
> for download on deceptive websites. If you have a choice, do not
> install Antivir Solution Pro...

Removal tools (or instructions for manual removal) are no solution to an
infection, particularly not with malware that may download more malware
or may give an attacker remote access. One can never be sure what else
was modified on the system and thus can never be certain that the
malware was removed entirely.

cu
59cobalt
--Mark Russinovich
From: Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers on

From: Moe Trin on
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.security.firewalls, in
article <j22g4612kh68q988c6mq6kb336s30ptmdb(a)4ax.com>, buddy b wrote:

>darfun <darfun.inc(a)gmail.com>

>>Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus

>Try this for removing malware. I think ir does an excellent job.

Why did you install the mal-ware in the first place? Yes, you. It
wasn't some little fairy fluttering about waving her magic wand when
you weren't looking, it was YOU.

>Downloaded 155370 Times
>Rating 4.57 (230 votes)

So it was downloaded 155370 times by clueless idiots who were st00pid
enough to install mal-ware in the first place, and a whole 230 of
the people who have no idea what malware looks like, think this stuff
is great??? I must be missing something here.

Old guy