From: ericb on
Hi,

Presently the format name on my main form is set to : Module

In the form header i have 5 command buttons. When clicked 4 of them open
other forms and one is to log you out.

I would like to add another button. But when I click it I want a drop-down
list to appear. The items in that list would be other command buttons that
would alose open different forms.

In other words, I would like to make a submenu.

What is the best way to make submenus ?

Is it by using menubars and if so, where can i get a sample code ?

Thank you for the help.
--
Eric
From: Hans Up on
ericb wrote:
> I would like to add another button. But when I click it I want a drop-down
> list to appear. The items in that list would be other command buttons that
> would alose open different forms.

I don't know if it's possible to do it the way you described. As an
alternative, you could use a combo box containing the names of the other
forms. In the combo box after update event, you could feed the user's
selection to DoCmd.OpenForm