From: JimfromIndy on
I have an app that uses an event procedure to send a report in pdf
format via email. It's a simple command, works perfectly most of the
time. Every 50 or so times, various users, it ends up generating the
report in Portrait format instead of landscape. No rhyme or reason.
Sender will execute the app 5 times, then on the sixt time, it turns
up portrait, then send it again and it turns up landscape as it
should.

What is happening here?
From: jean felix on

"JimfromIndy" <jim.shaffer(a)gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion :
5a7f94a8-d164-4564-b063-4b141c677651(a)z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com...

From: jean felix on