From: Dave H. on
Hi, I have an ABB ACS-301-4P9-3 VFD invertor that I would like to get a
schematic for - it was dropped (hard!) by the UPS man, and all appears to be
working except the programming panel and display - so I can't configure it
for the motor I'm using!

Some investigation revealed that there's no DC to the panel, cable and
connectors checked and OK, and rather than dive in to the (surface mount)
board blind, I could really use a schematic for the main (processor) board,
or the whole thing! The man at ABB's agent in t he UK says "It's obsolete,
and we wouldn't have repaired it anyway, so no service info - buy a new
one!"

Any help would be really appreciated,

Dave H.

From: Michael A. Terrell on

"Dave H." wrote:

> Hi, I have an ABB ACS-301-4P9-3 VFD invertor that I would like to get a
> schematic for - it was dropped (hard!) by the UPS man, and all appears to be
> working except the programming panel and display - so I can't configure it
> for the motor I'm using!
>
> Some investigation revealed that there's no DC to the panel, cable and
> connectors checked and OK, and rather than dive in to the (surface mount)
> board blind, I could really use a schematic for the main (processor) board,
> or the whole thing! The man at ABB's agent in t he UK says "It's obsolete,
> and we wouldn't have repaired it anyway, so no service info - buy a new
> one!"
>
> Any help would be really appreciated,
>
> Dave H.

Ask on news:rec.crafts.metalworking