From: clay uga on
I get a message everytime i load Outlook 2007 beta. It says that the file
ACT7ext.dll has been disabled. I am trying to remove this error without
having to uninstall and reinstall act2005. Any suggestions?

THanks,

Clay

From: Roady [MVP] on
Wait untill they update Act to work with Outlook 2007.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----