From: Mcjed on
Can anyone please help me install Active X Control & tell me where to go to
download it? I run Windows XP.
Thank You Very Much In Advance.
Mcjed
From: sgopus on
Do you have java installed, if not make sure and get the latest version at sun
and what service pack level do you have?

From: Rock on
Mcjed wrote:

> Can anyone please help me install Active X Control & tell me where to go to
> download it? I run Windows XP.
> Thank You Very Much In Advance.
> Mcjed

You need to be more specific on the problem and what you need. Review
this link on making a good post and resubmit.

Making Good Newsgroup Posts
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

From: jamathewsjr on

From: Rock on
"jamathewsjr" wrote >

> "Mcjed" wrote:
>
>> Can anyone please help me install Active X Control & tell me where to go
>> download it? I run Windows XP.
>> Thank You Very Much In Advance.
>> Mcjed

What active X control? You need to provide more information. Review this
link on making a good newsgroup post and resubmit with more info so someone
here can help you.

Making Good Newsgroup Posts
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

--