From: Giovanni Cambria on
What about the time syncronization of the RTC clock of every DCs?

G.
I did check that by doing a time sync against both of the other DCs.
Ntpdate adjusted the clock by a couple of milliseconds, not enough to
through off kerberos.

Thanks,
Derek

On Dec 9, 2008, at 12:29 PM, Giovanni Cambria wrote:

> What about the time syncronization of the RTC clock of every DCs?
>
> G.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Harkness" <dharknes(a)umd.umich.edu

Derek, spend a couple of minutes to see this link
http://lists-archives.org/samba/36627-kinit-succeeded-but-ads_sasl_spnego_krb5_bind-failed.html

someone seemed had the same problem, time ago

;-) G.