From: Robert Wolfe on
I found this, got a chuckle out of it, and figured I'd share. In case
anyone was ever wondering exactly how AES encryption works, here's a
nice cartoon illustrating it with stick figures.

http://www.moserware.com/2009/09/stick-figure-guide-to-advanced.html
From: bosco on
On 2010-05-12 08:40:07 -0600, Robert Wolfe <robert.wolfe(a)robertwolfe.org> said:

> I found this, got a chuckle out of it, and figured I'd share. In case
> anyone was ever wondering exactly how AES encryption works, here's a
> nice cartoon illustrating it with stick figures.
>
> http://www.moserware.com/2009/09/stick-figure-guide-to-advanced.html

I enjoyed it. One problem I understand is facing us today is no matter
how you shake and bake, we are using a finite letter and number
keyboard for the initial key.