From: Michael Archon Sequoia Nielsen on
Hi, MY MFC app is complaining in debug mode (at startup):

in docsingl.cpp;

VERIFY(strDocName.LoadString(AFX_IDS_UNTITLED));

If I ignore this, everything works fine.

If I add the string in my string table, it does not even complain.

However, if I add it myself, I cannot compile the Release. Because then
the string is multiply defined...

Should I just NOT add it and ignore every time it complains in debug
mode? Or is there a fix...

Music, Recipes, Photos, and more:

http://www.sequoiagrove.dk

"You don?t frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons
of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you and
all your silly English kaniggets. Thppppt!"
From: Tom Serface on
I would edit the .RC file using Notepad and look for this string and see if
it is inside of an ifdef block for non-debug mode or something like that.
It's obviously not getting included in debug for some reason. That would be
a good place to start.

Tom

"Michael Archon Sequoia Nielsen" <mnielsen(a)DELDELDELcvmt.dk> wrote in
message news:4547c1ea$0$49195$14726298(a)news.sunsite.dk...