|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Synchronization of multiple MFC processes?
I'm having difficulty devising a correct synchronization scheme for the following. There are four processes, each a dialog-based MFC app, written in C++, built with VS2005. Call these processes Master, A, B and C. The synchronization issues are these: 1) When any of the 4 processes is started, it must detect... 2 Jul 2010 17:58
Testing ....
Is the MS server for this group gone now? -- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work Thomas Edison ... 2 Jul 2010 13:33
Exception Logistics
Would appreciate input on the following: Prelude, (keep in mine I understand that for MFC I need to use or at least wrap all exception handling in a MFC derivation, and use new (not Referenced& or copies). However in an effort to learn such a diverse subject as exceptions I have need of input on the following) ... 2 Jul 2010 17:58
Show More / Show Less Dialog
I would like to create a dialog that you see sometimes where there is a button at the bottom that says something like "Show More" or "Show Less". My first stab at this would be to create a full-size dialog and then shrink or expand the size of the dialog in response to that button in order to hide or show the ... 1 Jul 2010 17:51
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 1 Jul 2010 15:37
read contents of msg file from IStorage
I'm getting a msg file as result from a DragDrop operation as IStorage object. I would like to extract the msg file itself as binary as well as all attachments, the subject of the mail, the recipients ... Now, when "parsing" the IStorage object, I get roughly 40 IStream objects. How can I find out, what these st... 1 Jul 2010 15:37
How to suppress Microsoft ODBC for Oracle error message
Hello. There is an error message displayed when Oracle Client isn't present: "Oracle(tm) client and networking components were not found. These components are supplied by Oracle Corporation and are part of the Oracle Version 7.3 (or greater) client software installation. You will be unable to use this driver u... 1 Jul 2010 04:32
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uptadesonly.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don't tell to anyone. ... 30 Jun 2010 14:16
OnSetActive not called
Hello NG, I have an MDI app. The view has a property page. There I have OnSetActive that calls a function "FillEditCtrl" to showsvalues in an edit control. I call a menu that opens a dialog. The user can edit values that are shown in the edit control of the property page of the view. The user closes the dialog. ... 30 Jun 2010 13:08
Different Problems - Same Solution
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I was having a problem ADDING an accelerator key. It was as if I was being ignored. Same root cause however, my changes to the accelerator were being overwritten at run time by stored registry settings. Delete the registry entries and magically the accelerator starts working! I... 30 Jun 2010 00:01
cedit control: size of image
Hi, how is it possible to get the rectangle of an cedit control item in the OnPaint() method to draw the image for this cedit control only in the size of the cedit control? At the moment CSize is the size of the bitmap but not of the cedit control in the DrawIndirect() method... void CImageEdit::OnPaint() {... 29 Jun 2010 16:18
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 1 Jul 2010 11:07
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11