First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Exception handling?
In my below foobar first attempt to try exception handling I don't understand the following aspects: (my code at bottom after these framework pastes) 1. I must not be doing something correct because even though both my CATCH and AND_CATCH call stuff on return that appears to be deleting the exception and taking... 26 Jun 2010 01:10
Deriving from a class derived from a CDialog
Hello, Hopefully the title wasn't too confusing. I have a problem with the class wizard. For classes which are derived from CDialog via 2 hops he looses the ability to generate event handlers. If I add the event handlers by hand things work but the automatic 'wizard' things in the resource editor no longer work. ... 23 Jun 2010 13:59
Oh No Not Again!
nntp(a)microsoft.com wrote in news:OoVVugQELHA.2276(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl: Oh dear, they are directing microsoft.public.vc.mfc users to the "smart devices" forum yet again. ... 21 Jun 2010 20:19
Problem in showing application from TaskBar
Hi, I have an MFC application which have the following problem: Sometimes, if I have more than one instance of the application, when the user click the TaskBar button (when my application is minimized) the application stays minimized. Can someone advice ? thanks, Yoav. ... 23 Jun 2010 15:06
ALT+TAb problem in W7
Hi, I have an MFC application which its main window does not pop to foreground when the user presses ALT+TAB on W7. Can someone help me understand what may cause it ? thanks, Yoav. ... 21 Jun 2010 10:14
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 Jun 2010 02:37
DocClass Implement Serial
Well I have done a bit more study and experimenting and I have 3 questions. Appreciate input from everyone as usual and hopefully Goran will also reply since he has helped me the most on serialization and from going back and rereading the context of his replies (after I studying and experimenting enough to eve... 21 Jun 2010 09:08
https://accountservices.msn.com/EmailPage.srf?emailid=5d4c1ef525bf
many thx "HasEx" wrote: Hi, CHttpServer and related ISAPI classes missing in new Dev. Studio 2008. Any ideas how to compile our old projects containing such classses? Many thanks, Has ... 19 Jun 2010 23:15
Using CMFCToolBar and CMFCMenuBar?
After initial frustrations indicated by recent messages, I am now getting on with these classes relatively cordially. The user of my program can add or remove buttons to/from the CMFCToolBar(s), and menu items to/from the CMFCMenuBar - all beautifully customisable. The program knows about the available comman... 19 Jun 2010 16:46
multiple language support: dialog-boxes
Hi, I`ve a sdi application where I want to add multiple language support. If the user press the button btn1, the language should be changed. After the OnButtonClick-Function I`m using SendMessage to send a msg to one function in the mainframe-class (class CMainFrame : public CFrameWnd) This is the function ... 25 Jun 2010 14:17