First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Problems with menu on popup window
Hi All, I have one MDI application. There is menu option on MDI application to launch popup window. I successfully written the code to create pop-up window on menu click. This pop-up window have it's own menu-bar. This menu have options like File->New, File->Open. I have assigned short cut keys CTRL+N, CTRL+O ... 3 Jun 2010 15:41
InitInstance gives a "Failed to create empty document" message
Hi, I have an MFC application that was working, and I'm not sure what I changed, but now in my InitInstance(), I get the above mentioned error message, in the line: if (!ProcessShellCommand(cmdInfo)) return FALSE; And my program bombs out with the return FALSE; line. After stepping into the functions,... 6 Jun 2010 13:50
Bitmaps don't paint in memory DC
I am having difficulty displaying bitmaps When I start my app, everything works as expected; the screen is painted with the corrected bitmaps But after the app has run for 20 min or so, I get an error when I create a compatible device context. As far as I can tell, there is no error information available; the ... 31 May 2010 11:58
Confusing Minimize button behavior
Hello, We added minimize and maximize buttons to our dialog based application. However, when we click the minimize button, the application minimizes to a small "title bar" application at the bottom left corner of the desktop (just above the taskbar). How do we get the application to minimize to the taskbar ico... 1 Jun 2010 13:06
Watch Priyanka chopra's Nude Videos Dating
Watch Priyanka chopra's Nude Videos Dating At http://moourl.com/5oyj5 ... 30 May 2010 03:39
How to C++ exe without installing C++ Redistributable Package
When I tried to deploy the EXE developed using MFC in VS 2008 on to the client machine, I got the following error: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem. I did some research and noticed that this is a common problem ... 28 May 2010 14:53
side by side configuration - what does this really mean?
I've recently given an update to a single user who finds that the program now gives an error "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see.... " The program runs fine on my machine and older builds runs on his. However, if I take the older build and re... 30 May 2010 16:31
getting thread-ID from another thread
Hi, how is it possible to get the thread-ID for another thread which is already running? The postmessage is generated in thread A -> but the message should be transmitted to thread B; the problem is, that I don`t have a handle to thread B. PostThreadMessage(GetThreadId(), UWM_SEND_DATA, (WPARAM)msg, 0); ... 2 Jun 2010 10:56
TabControl vs CPropertySheet & CPropertyPage
I'd like an opinion as to what is most popular or easier to do. I have an application that needs modification. I will take the main display and put it into a TabControl or on a CPropertyPage so that the person can select up to 3 tabs to allow 3-different types of entries before my application crunches the out... 28 May 2010 11:34
Debug vs. Release paint problem
Hello, We are developing an MFC application using VC2008. We discovered an "ugly" paint problem. It was suprising to us. that we had not discovered the problem earlier, through all of our testing. What was most suprising, was learning the fact that the problem only exists, in the debug version. The paint prob... 28 May 2010 20:23