First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Child window same as Modal dialog.
Hi All, I have window which has a "Launch window" menu. Once user will click this menu new child window gets launched. Now I want to block the parent window. Same as the DoModal() function do in case of dialog box. User should not do any thing on parent window until child window gets destroyed. Please help me to... 16 Jun 2010 11:04
Support for IPv6
Hi, Did you got any help on this? Could you please share me. Thanks & Regards Hara gharanadhgupta(a)gmail.com RalfBerge wrote: Support for IPv6 28-Jan-08 hi, I am looking for an "official" statement on MFC's IPv6 compiancy. I need to confirm the compliancy for two versions (VS 6.0 MFC 4.2 and VS 2005)... 15 Jun 2010 10:56
problem with CAsyncSocket::Send after receiver closed
I have two MFC programs using CAsyncSocket to communicate. But I encounter a problem: when either one closed, another program still can use CAsyncSocket::Send to send once. And the return value is the length of the sending characters. After that when program call CAsyncSocket::Send again, it returns SOCKET_ERRO... 15 Jun 2010 10:56
Request final critique
Well thanks to the help of this group, I feel like I have a version control and serialize paradigm that is on the way to being something I can be comfortable with. I have analyzed the file dump enough to know what is being written so if I had to I could read it back in if one of MFC's Classes like CMapString... 17 Jun 2010 10:04
Implementing 3-Tabs to Existing Dialog Project
I have an application (MFC dialog type) that needs to be modified. The current app provides the customer a type of "Test" to be performed. As part of an Add-On, I want to add a 3-tab control (CPropertySheet & CPropertyPage) where the existing "Test 1" is done on tab 1. Then I will add a "Test 2" & "Test 3" o... 16 Jun 2010 00:13
update CDialog region in a user defined message handler
Hello everyone, I found a library on CodeProject, named CPictureEx, to be able to load jpeg images in an MFC application. I created a control of type CStatic and then converted to this type(CPictureEx) to be able to associate this control to an image. I'm using this library in a dialog based project. No SDI/MD... 12 Jun 2010 20:26
VS_VERSION_INFO static ctrl
I'm trying to figure the best way to set and track my MFC app version. The issue is I see that the AppWizard upon project creation puts version 1.0 in a static text in the class CAboutDlg : public CDialog. I can manually edit this but it would seem there would be either a way to access the value from code in MyDoc ... 23 Jun 2010 13:59
How to let a CFrameWnd based SDI application start in full screen?
What was odd was the OP used the term "full screen" and then showed code that used the maximize style flag, so it was not clear exactly what was meant by "full screen". It is clear that using the maximize style could not possibly mean the same as what we think of as "full screen" joe On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:... 11 Jun 2010 14:49
Debug' works fine, but not in 'Release' and vice-versa.
At times it is possible that some operations work fine in Debug mode but not in Release mode and vice-versa. Here are the some of the common errors that lead us to the above problem. 1. In general, the default value of an uninitialzed variable is garbage in Debug and zero in Release . So, the following ... 11 Jun 2010 14:49
I (mostly) love MFC
All this fancy C#, F#, Silverlight, manifest, SQL stuff has nothing to do with the software I hope to write. ... 17 Jun 2010 19:01