First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
How to show underlined menu shortcut letters by default for acontext menu ?
Joseph M. Newcomer wrote: See below... On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:01:46 +0300, Timothy Madden <terminatorul(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hello I try to present the user with a pop-up menu using TrackPopupMenu, and although I use menu items with text like _T("&Set UIO Area"), with an ampersand in front ... 22 Jun 2010 07:12
Abstract Id attribute value
Dear Friends, Actually i want to retrieve "id" attribute's value from the source page [Right click on a Webpage->Select 'View Source'].For example - 'id' of PasswordBox . Right now i able to retieve the values of attributes like- 'type','name','image'. But i unable to retieve value of 'id'. I'm using VC++ .P... 22 Jun 2010 12:43
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 Jun 2010 16:56
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 23 Jun 2010 09:32
different languages: text file for each language | method to add these text files to the items
There's an app for that. Seriously, there are programs which will take a single executable image, and provided with a database will morph strings that say "X" into strings that say "Y" for static controls and STRINGTABLE and MENU entries. They mostly work. Our European distributor uses one, and the database es... 21 Jun 2010 15:49
How to show underlined menu shortcut letters by default for a context menu ?
See below... On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:01:46 +0300, Timothy Madden <terminatorul(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hello I try to present the user with a pop-up menu using TrackPopupMenu, and although I use menu items with text like _T("&Set UIO Area"), with an ampersand in front of S to get the letter underlined in the m... 22 Jun 2010 16:03
different languages: text file for each language | method to add these text files to the items
Hi, a small additional question to using different languages in a sdi app project. At the moment I`ve created some satellite dlls - every resource has all dialoges included with different text strings for the buttons etc. It is working, but it is also very costly to update or add a new language... I hope ther... 23 Jun 2010 05:10
panel method (from Java) in MFC
Hi, another small question: is there an option / method in c++ together with MFC to create a panel (like in java) where all items of this area (panel = rectangle) are included? So that you are able to hide all these items if you hide this panel? Here`s a small description of the "panel" in java http://java.su... 21 Jun 2010 15:49
button creation
Hi, is it much better to create all the buttons from a view in the OnInitialUpdate() method instead of placing the buttons with the resource editor.... Version1: create button in resource-editor and add some additional properties in the OnInitialUpdate() method of the specific view m_btnMenu1Ok.SetButtonImg... 23 Jun 2010 04:05
How to show underlined menu shortcut letters by default for a contextmenu ?
Hello I try to present the user with a pop-up menu using TrackPopupMenu, and although I use menu items with text like _T("&Set UIO Area"), with an ampersand in front of S to get the letter underlined in the menu so user knows she can press 'S' key on the keyboard to chose the command from the menu. Howeve... 21 Jun 2010 14:42