From: Timothy Madden on
Hello

I try to present the user with a pop-up menu using TrackPopupMenu, and
although I use menu items with text like _T("&Set UIO Area"), with an
ampersand in front of S to get the letter underlined in the menu so user
knows she can press 'S' key on the keyboard to chose the command from
the menu.

However the letters never get underlined and I hear this is a Windows
2000 "feature" (is that how they call bugs today ?) and that I have to
changes some system settings in display control panel to get the meniu
right.

The problem is my client wants the shortcuts on the menu, and I can not
make settings on the client's computer :(

Is there a way to changes this setting in my application and get the
menu right ?

Thank you,
Timothy Madden

Pages: 1