From: pk jena on
Dear Friends,

Actually i want to retrieve "id" attribute's value from the source
page [Right click on a Webpage->Select 'View Source'].For example -
'id' of PasswordBox . Right now i able to retieve the values of
attributes like- 'type','name','image'. But i unable to retieve value
of 'id'.

I'm using VC++ .Please any one help me out in this regard soon

Thankx

From: Pete Delgado on

"pk jena" <pkj.help(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear Friends,
>
> Actually i want to retrieve "id" attribute's value from the source
> page [Right click on a Webpage->Select 'View Source'].For example -
> 'id' of PasswordBox . Right now i able to retieve the values of
> attributes like- 'type','name','image'. But i unable to retieve value
> of 'id'.

How exactly are you programmatically retriving the attributes? If you are
able to access the DOM, it should be fairly easy to obtain the attribute
values.

Show your code...

-Pete