First  |  Prev |
Pages: 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Really simple questions re CSliderCtrl
Using SetSelection() I can get a CSliderCtrl to display a highlighted selection ... but so what? What use is it other than to look pretty? Which of the following is possible, and how do I do them? (1) Prevent the user from moving the thumb outside the highlighted range. (This seems to be what the documentation ... 17 Feb 2005 14:09
Can't Show Client Edge
I need to create controls dynamically in an app. I wrote the following test code but can't get the dynamically created CEdit control to show the client edge (WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE). The dialog has a CEdit defined in the dialog editor with a member variable m_edit. the code is as follows: BOOL CEditCtrlDlg::OnIni... 17 Feb 2005 03:10
Receiving single bytes with MSComm
I got the transmit code working sending binary data for MSComm. I have the following code for receiving a string of bytes. bool CPSMDlg::GetChar() { COleVariant myVar; int hr; long lLen = 0; BYTE *pAccess; char buffer[255]; myVar.Attach (m_Comm.GetInput()); hr = SafeArrayGetUBound (myVar... 18 Feb 2005 20:51
listView question
Hi guys, I am using listView on Dialog and need to refresh it with a button, the following is the code. void CMyList::OnBnClickedRun(int ix, float x) { CString str; m_myList.InsertColumn(0, "Name1", LVCFMT_LEFT, 100); m_myList.InsertColumn(1, "Name2", LVCFMT_LEFT, 100); m_myList.DeleteAllItems(); ... 16 Feb 2005 14:57
Hex data out com port using mscomm
Anyone know how I can send true hex bytes out com1 using MFC MSComm??? Please post examples. ... 22 Feb 2005 09:34
CTabCtrl, CSpinButtonCtrl and ToolTips
Hi, I have multiple Tabs in the TabCtrl, so the TabCtrl automatically puts a left and right arrow to bring the page tabs into view. Well, the ToolTip Rects are not being updated when that happens. Therefor, I need to update the ToolTip Rects when the left and light arrow is clicked. I think I would have to... 19 Feb 2005 04:03
bug in CWinApp::ProcessShellCommand
I am using Visual Studio .NET 2003. Here is an excerpt from source file appui2.cpp: case CCommandLineInfo::FileDDE: m_pCmdInfo = (CCommandLineInfo*)(UINT_PTR)m_nCmdShow; m_nCmdShow = SW_HIDE; break; Now, what is this? m_pCmdInfo gets 0x1, it is an invalid pointer. It makes my application crash on e... 14 Feb 2005 06:43
Error About CrtlsValidHeapPointer()
I am facing a strange error when I compile my code in win32 debug mode. I am using MS VC++ 6.0 compiler and i am allocating and deallocating memory using new and delete operators. Below is a brief code flow of my application, i think it can be helpful. The code compiles fine but at the time of execution (Debug mo... 14 Feb 2005 02:11
Debug assertion in afxwin2.inl
Hi, I have created an activex control that works fine in the activex test container of TCTCON.exe but when I try to embedd it in webpage, I get Debug assertion failed error with reference to file:afxwin2.inl. line 168. The code thats written at this line in afxwin.inl is : AFXWIN_INLINE void CWnd::UnlockWindo... 12 Feb 2005 17:12
XMl creation using msxml 3.0
Hello , plz tell me how 2 create an xml using msxml , the msdn code are not working properly i am getting the following errors : error C2065: 'IID_IXMLDOMDocument2' : undeclared identifier : error C2660: 'createElement' : function does not take 2 parameters 'put_text' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'char [5... 12 Feb 2005 17:12