First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
PNG as a resource
Hello, I put a png file into resource and use CImage::LoadFromResource( resourceID ) This does not work Is there a way to put a png into resource and display it correctly? Thanks for answers ... 12 Oct 2006 07:38
Custom drawn list control
Hi, I am using a list view in the icon mode and I need to display icon texts as multilane strings. In order to do this, I am handling NM_CUSTOMDRAW as given below : void MyListViewC::OnNMCustomdraw(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) { LPNMLVCUSTOMDRAW lpLVCustomDraw = reinterpret_cast<LPNMLVCUSTOMDRAW>(... 3 Oct 2006 19:51
CString to constant char *
Hello, How can I convert a cstring into a constant char * correctly? I used the following code but it is not working properly. (const char *)FileDlg.GetPathName().GetBuffer() what is the correct way of doing this? Regards ... 4 Oct 2006 01:35
Manifest file
Hi everybody! I recently converted a VC++ 6.0 MFC project to Visual Studio .NET 2003. Then I added a manifest file so that it gets Windows 2000 and XP look. Then I converted it to Visual Studio .NET 2005. Now I get some warnings that seem related to this: ---------- FolderDialog.cpp CorrelationSaving.cpp ARAC... 29 Sep 2006 09:05
Animated GIFs don't animate
Hello, If user has disabled "play animations in web pages" in the Control Panel, Internet Options, Advanced tab, then any animated .gif images I display in my Web Browser Control (actually it's an MFC CDHtmlDialog) don't animate. Is there a way I can override the user's IE setting and get my Web Browser Con... 28 Sep 2006 12:57
Problem calling RegGetValue
I have a DLL that has a function with several calls to RegValue(). My problem is, when I run my app, I get an error message with the title text 'MyApp.exe - Entry Point Not Found' and the message 'The procedure entry point RegGetValueA could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll.' My DLL sp... 18 Sep 2006 13:48
Assert Error
Hi all, I have a question to solve, the situation is I use a exe to load a dll(MFC regular dll),but when I use LoadLibrary() to load the dll and in the constructor of the object whose base class is CWinApp in the dll, It have a assert error, and the code line is ASSERT(AfxGetThread() == NULL).Is there anyone h... 14 Sep 2006 08:00
SC_RESTORE
I am getting acquainted with handling some WM_SYSCOMMAND messages and would appreciate it if someone would tell me how to handle the restore message upon double-clicking the title bar. How does that differ from clicking the Restore box? void CMainFrame::OnSysCommand(UINT nID, LPARAM lParam) { if(nID == SC_... 12 Sep 2006 12:48
Adobe 7.0 crash
symptom: printing to adobe 7.0 crashes. stack shows the crash in ad2kregp.dll This may be a rare problem, but if you see it, the fix is simple. Most applications will have the m_strTitle of the doc set and it won't crash. But if, like I do, you use dummy documents for views, you may not have this set, (it ... 8 Sep 2006 22:44
CPrintDialogEx
How do I create a dialog of the type CPrintDialogEx? Everytime I try I get a bunch of errors. If I use CPrintDialogEx printDlg(true); I get an undeclared identifier error even though I have included the atldlgs.h header file. What I really want is a print dialog with just the printer selection and a pro... 8 Sep 2006 17:27