First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
CHtmlView issues
Hi, My question is related to wince development but since it's more a MFC question I allow myselft to post here. I saw that MS released a CHtmlView class with their WCE400 SDK but now they don't seem to officially support it. So I took the source code and compiled it with VS2005 for WM5 plateform. Compilati... 13 Mar 2007 06:36
Add/Remove Operation is impossible
Hi, I am working on an MFC project. When I add OnIdle() handler to my application, an error message pops up. Don't know what it means but it says "Add/Remove operation is impossible, because the code element '(null)' is read only" Very frustrating indeed, so please help Thanks ... 12 Mar 2007 08:21
Gray out a CListCtrl item?
I noticed while writing a handler for the NM_CUSTOMDRAW notification for a CListCtrl that the NVLMCUSTOMDRAW structure passed to the handler contains an NMCUSTOMDRAW struction, which contains a member variable uItemState. Possible settings for this state include CDIS_GRAYED and CDIS_DISABLED, both of whic... 11 Mar 2007 00:38
Cannot load file.htc (DHTML behavior) in CSS from RES in CDHTMLDia
Hello everyone, I am developping an application that uses the CDHTMLDialog class for its Interface, within I display an HTML page (style with CSS and JavaScript). The HTML is loaded from the resources of the project. The images in the CSS are also loaded from the resources. As Internet Explorer does not allo... 14 Mar 2007 07:14
VS2005 compile error with afxwin.h and afx.h
I am in the process of upgrading our development environment from VS2003 to VS2005. I have both versions installed, side by side, on my system. A couple of c++ routines, when compiled in VS2005, produce the following error message(s) : c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afxwin.h(28... 7 Mar 2007 10:27
DRAWCLI drawing problem
I have built the DRAWCLI sample and used Insert Object to add an excel spreadsheet. When the object is active (i.e. I have double clicked on it) and I scroll down it doesn't display properly. I get hatched drawing and the bottom portion is shifted to the right. As I scroll to the bottom it then corrects itse... 7 Mar 2007 07:05
RegisterLaunchApplication not execute command
Hi I am new to IStillImage interface, for push scanner , i register launch application using following code CComPtr <IStillImage> pStillImage; HRESULT hr; hr=StiCreateInstance(hInstance,STI_VERSION,&pStillImage,NULL); if(FAILED(hr)) { return FALSE; } hr=pStillImage->RegisterLaunchApplication(appKey,c... 2 Mar 2007 00:40
Horizontal Scroll Bar Problem in CTreeCtrl
Hi, I am using TreeView Control in MFC Dialog based application. When i add option to show checkbox in TreeControl, it shows a Horizontal ScrollBar unnecessarily. How can i make it come only when data is long enough for it to be there..? I google and found something like TVS_NOHSCROLL but cant find a way ... 28 Feb 2007 09:27
converting icon to bitmap in memory
I am not sure whether this one is an apopriate group for such a question, if not please be kind to point me the right one. I am wondering if anyone can help me with trying to convert an image from an icon to a bitmap. I am writing an MS Office plugin were I want to use _CommandBarButton::PutPicture(IPictureDisp*)... 2 Mar 2007 01:12
CToolTipCtrl and HitTest
Can comeone please explain to me why this seems to not work as advertised? I have seen countless examples which go to great lengths to implement what I want to do and which seems as if it should be quite simple. I have multiple IPictEditor controls which are a simple LED box on a dialog. I have created and add... 21 Feb 2007 23:05