First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
DISPLAY BITMAP, GIF, JPG in MFC
I am displaying a bitmap in MFC at the moment, but have how got gifs and jpgs that I want to show in the same place and I am not sure how best to do it. My code is as follows for showing bmp: HANDLE handle(::LoadImage(AfxGetInstanceHandle(), "C:\image.bmp", IMAGE_BITMAP, 0, 0, LR_LOADFROMFILE)); if (handle) { ... 20 Feb 2007 11:42
CListCtrl in report mode and column header
Hi, I would like to have a CListCtrl in report mode with columnheader but I would like the column header to be transparent and without displaying separators. How can I do that ? ... 15 Feb 2007 11:43
Semi-newbie question on Visual C++ vs. Visual C#
"Steven O." <null(a)null.com> wrote in message news:0puss29jca48e3ds8otjjirq0ibflgqulr(a)4ax.com... Short version: I will be creating stand-alone applications for Windows. Which environment will make it quicker and easier for me to create the necessary GUI's -- Visual C++ or Visual C#? Longer version: ... 12 Feb 2007 21:02
Current URL-CHtmlView::OnNewWindow2
Hi All, Please tell me how can get the Current url while overriding CHtmlView::OnNewWindow2(we can get the URL from OnBeforeNavigate2,however OnNewWindow2 gets called, before OnBeforeNavigate2)? With Regards, Pras ... 7 Feb 2007 10:54
crash in CDialog::Create
An ASSERT is thrown in wincore.cpp/886 when I call CDialog::Create. I'm compiling a DLL. The problem only happens if I set to use MFC in a Shared DLL. I cannot remember what I've changed since this happens. But when I select static link MFC it works perfectly. The ASSERT is in CWnd::AssertValid, "should be in t... 7 Feb 2007 05:28
WinDbg: Heap corruption detected at 01864DC8
I finally got WinDbg to give me some info. I'm new to WinDbg and could use some help deciphering the output. I'm familiar with assembly language. I'm debugging a program for which I have no source code, only the ..exe and related .dll files. It's not my program. This program works fine on some computers, but not... 6 Feb 2007 19:37
CRichEditCtrl::Create and RTF format
Thanks Joe. Let me start with the last question - I have to create rich edit at runtime because I dont have access to dialog template at design view. The spaces and ES_OEMCONVERT was something that I overlooked, thanks. I knew about StreamIn & StreamOut and thats what I ended up using (I had already tried that i... 13 Feb 2007 03:47
size of Picture Control
I need to display a small image in a dialog. So I used the Picture Control and sized it to the space I have in the dialog (VS2005 shows me 50x35). Then I created an image of 50x35 pixel and saved it as bitmap, imported it into a resource (where it reads 50x35 pixel), set the Picture Control to Type Bitmap and s... 1 Feb 2007 10:39
VirtualAllocEx returns a bad pointer in some processes
Hi all, I have a program that needs to pick up the contents of a SysListView in another process. As you are all aware this requires me allocating memory for my strings and the LVITEM structure in the other process, then writing to them and sending the message and then reading from them. My code works, this might... 26 Jan 2007 08:46
Problem with CSocket
Hi all. I wrote an MFC application to make an HTTP file transfer between a client and a server. The application receives as input the list of servers to call (in this case, servers are remote devices with an embedded web server), and one by one it sends the file and closes the connection. The sequence of the op... 22 Jan 2007 04:18