First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
UML class diagram for a typical MDI application
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has an example UML class diagram for a App. wizzard generated MDI application (or anything similar) that I could take a look at. I've been trying to learn how to model in UML and I just can't figure out how to correctly draw the relationships between the generated classes.... 1 Oct 2007 09:26
CPrintDialogEx problem
Hi, I've started using the Ex version of the print dialog. All has been fine until I've pressed the 'Apply' button. The only thing showing on the call stack I can see is: if (bCallDefault) lResult = CallWindowProc(oldWndProc, hWnd, nMsg, wParam, lParam); in: _AfxActivationWndProc(..) with oldWndPro... 25 Sep 2007 15:49
LoadBarState() & SaveBarState()
Env: WindowsXP, VC++6.00 I am trying to make a MDI application with two dynamic toolbars. I did as follows, BOOL CTest1App::InitInstance() { //using *.ini to save the information LoadStdProfileSettings(); } class CMainFrame : public CMDIFrameWnd { CToolBar m_wndToolBar; CToolBar m_wndT... 12 Sep 2007 20:44
CListCtrl transparent
Its going to be very difficult to accomplish because of the way the list control scrolls. Here is an example of what I had to go through to make a listbox transparent: http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/TransListBox.asp AliR. "Scott Kraemer" <skraemer8(a)cox.net> wrote in message news:%23qss7Sf6HHA.536... 29 Aug 2007 12:46
Template collection classes
I have read in a book about CArray, CList and CMap. The book says that for example Carray class everytime we add an object, MAKES a copy of the object we need to store, so we need probably to implement a copy constructor. But it also says as it's true, that we quite always use Reference as Argument Type, to evi... 28 Aug 2007 10:20
Crash inside of _AfxMsgFilterHook
I have an MFC dll (which links dynamically to MFC) that is used by our own MFC application. I recently moved some functionality that was working fine from the application module to the DLL module. Afterwards, I started seeing crashes inside of _AfxMsgFilterHook while a message boxes, file dialogs and the ODBC sele... 27 Aug 2007 17:03
12030 "Server Terminating the Connection Error"
Hi, When i Execute this portion of Code When httpFile->EndRequest(); is Executed i get Server Terminated the Connection. Whats the cause and I need a Fix Cany any one help me out frm this issue............ CInternetSession session; CHttpConnection * httpConnection; CHttpFile * httpFile; CFile *in... 23 Aug 2007 04:39
Socket Error WSAEPROVIDERFAILEDINIT
Hola a todo el mundo.... Mi problema es al crear un socket sobre w2k3, el valor de retorno es WSAEPROVIDERFAILEDINIT. El entorno en el que trabajo es el siguiente: Tengo un LSP registrado en la lista de catalogos de windows, los eventos que manejo son: lpProcTable->lpWSPConnect = WSPConnect; lpProcTable-... 16 Aug 2007 12:01
AfxMessageBox not opening correct help topic?
In my application just after I call OpenDocumentFile on a doc template to instantiate a new doc/view frame window, I call AfxMessageBox under certain conditions. I add the MB_HELP style flag and pass an id for the help context. It seems however that when I hit the Help button, my application's help is opened to the... 10 Aug 2007 15:17
CThreadLocalObject Crash on Exit
I recently ported an app from VC2003 to VC2005. My app now crashes on exit. The following is the stack trace from the app. mfc80d.dll!CThreadLocalObject::GetData(CNoTrackObject * (void)* pfnCreateObject=0x78245650) Line 409 + 0x3 bytes C++ mfc80d.dll!CThreadLocal<AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE>::GetData() L... 23 Jul 2007 20:59