First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
DrawText( ... ) for HTML?
Hi, I am looking for a function that would allow me to output text on the screen with HTML markings. There is a function, (DrawHTML( ...) on codeproject, http://www.codeproject.com/KB/GDI/DrawHTML.aspx) and it does work very well but it has many short falls, (missing a lot of tags, no support for font siz... 29 Sep 2009 17:35
MFC CHtmlView::GetSource bugs on Connect
Recently there was a thread on this newsgroup that showed a bug in MFC CHtmlView::GetSource method: "CHTMLView::GetSource UNICODE, junk after </html>" http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.vc.mfc/browse_thread/thread/257129113af8cb48 For those interested, a bug through Connect was opened to track thi... 24 Sep 2009 11:37
"Window Explore": implement "tree view" and "Folder view"
I'm sorry to make a so broad question. I've created MFC C++ project using VC project wizard for Win XP. The project is "Window Explore" style that has two planes. Q) I want to implement "tree view" and "Folder view" for the planes which are the same as Windows Explore. I've several VC++ books, but they se... 21 Sep 2009 23:41
Push button in a dialog box for exploring path.
My dialog box has a combo box that gets a path string from key board input. Also, the dialog box has a push button that pop-ups browsing folder dialog so that users can select a path using a mouse instead of key board input. Q) How to make pop-up the browsing folders? I believe the "browsing folder" dialog is... 21 Sep 2009 20:21
Applying windows 7 theme in MFC application
I want my MFC application always uses windows 7 theme no matters on which Winodow OS it is running. i.e it should use Windows 7 theme even running on XP What should i Do? ... 24 Sep 2009 07:06
CFileDialog: "My Computer" not shows files and dirs
Hello NG, I see a strange behaviour of CFileDialog on some, but not all computers. When I open a dialog in Windows XP with static char hFilter[] = "jpg Files (*.jpg,*.jpeg)|*.jpg;*.jpeg|All Files (*.*)|*.*||"; CFileDialog fdlg(TRUE, "", "",OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST| OFN_HIDEREADONLY, hFilter, this); if (fdl... 23 Sep 2009 23:28
No source on specified on that location
Hi I couldn't find the sample sources for CMfcDesktopAlertDialog sample in that samples folder. I have vc++ directories samples other that the specified one. Also I would like to know custom CMypopupdlg(from where it is derived). Posted as a reply to: Re: CMFCDesktopAlertWnd On Mon, 19 May 2008 01:03:29 -... 16 Sep 2009 10:44
CAsyncSocket message handling
My app is crashing with the following pop-up in a certain situation: Socket Notification Sink Blah blah write at 0x00000004 Unhandled exception MFCN42D.DLL 0xc0000005 (access violation) The app listens on a TCP port using instances of a CAsyncSocket- derived class. When a connection is accepted but later reje... 27 Sep 2009 12:22
Knit picking
Not to be "nit picky" but when I "knit pick" I am picking up new stitches along the edge of already knitted fabric to continue knitting in a new direction, using a knitting needle or a crochet hook to create new loops by drawing the yarn through existing loops (not removing bad stitches). And actually I have to be very... 17 Sep 2009 10:08
CWinThread Can't Receive Custom Message in some case
Hi,I have come to meet a strange question in my application: I have 2 Thread, which are both created by AfxBeginThread function with a parameter of a derived class of CWinThread: MsgCenterThread MainTestThread and the MainTestThread is always trying to post thread messages to MsgCenterThread, The messages a... 20 Sep 2009 23:05