First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Create MFC dll and use with rundll32
Dear all, I want to do a MFC dll that catch windows messages and run in background. To do this I want to start the dll with rundll32 at the windows startup. I wrote the dll but I can't use with rundll32, it seems that is not possible to find the entry-point. Any suggestions? ... 2 Nov 2009 09:01
SHFileOperation fails when file system redirection si disabled
Hi, When running a 32 bit app on Vista x64 and after calling Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection, SHFileOperation fails to delete an empty folder and returns 193 (0xC1, "%1 is not a valid Win32 application"). The folder has nothing to do with the OS and is in a separate partition. Moving the folder to a different ... 29 Oct 2009 05:29
CMFCStatusBar pane text
I'm in the process of changing the look of our app to use the new feature pack controls and have chosen a project of style Visual Studio 2005. I've added some panes to the CMFCStatusBar in addition to the default provided: CAPS, OVR, etc. The text in my panes all appear gray and I'm trying to figure out to make... 30 Oct 2009 13:20
CSliderCtrl discrepancy between using keys and mouse
Hi I have a CSliderCtrl configured with a min value of 0 and a max value of 16, set using SetRange(0, 16); I have a tic frequency set to 8 so that I get my lines nicely positioned, using SetTicFreq(Range / StepSize); My step size is set to 2. My problem is that when I use my left and right arrow keys the ... 28 Oct 2009 19:38
CStatusBar Feature Need You Help.
Hi, Good day. When i develop my Start Bar feature. I add the StatusBar to the bottom of my main window form. When i change the main window size, The status Bar can't move to the new position with my mouse action. Could you please give me some suggestion Thanks in advance. ===========================... 26 Oct 2009 09:57
17 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software ogT%Exr)#BsMIbi//uxk_OL?H ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
AfxEndThread problem
Dear people, I create a subthread of my main program by calling AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CMySubThread)); CMySubThread is derived from CWinThread. Eventually, I'd like to terminate the thread. So I clean all variables, buffer memory and the like, then call AfxEndThread(0) from within a member functio... 26 Oct 2009 08:50
Multiple closed networks and UDP. Please help me.
I am using Visual C++ version 6. My next project is to write an application that receives data from three UDP data streams. Each data stream will originate from a different computer. Each of the three computers will be in its own closed network. In addition, my program also needs to act as a TCP server on the... 23 Oct 2009 07:47
MFC Custom Control in a MFC DLL
Hello everyone!! I'm going to make a custom control which can be loaded on Toolbox to add in a MFC Application as a component. Before I tried creating a MFC ActiveX Control but it's an OCX and plus it uses COM. So I'm trying to create a regular DLL (which could have more than one control...) and I started with c... 29 Oct 2009 00:05
Changing the Backcolor of Tab Control in MFC ,Winxp
I have a tabcontrol created with dialogs (3 dlgs) ,after that assciated each , to formed a tab control as usual way. i need to change the tab control color,rightnow i have changed backgorungd color.but i could not changed the part like the place of title part i can't change the color. eg: tab1| tab2 | tab3| ... 9 Oct 2009 18:16