From: C Programmer , MFC on
I have a tabcontrol created with dialogs (3 dlgs) ,after that
assciated each , to formed a tab control as usual way.

i need to change the tab control color,rightnow i have changed
backgorungd color.but i could not changed the part like the place of
title part i can't change the color.
eg: tab1| tab2 | tab3|
---------------------------------------|
| |