From: John1974 on
Hi,

When running a 32 bit app on Vista x64 and after calling
Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection, SHFileOperation fails to delete an empty
folder and returns 193 (0xC1, "%1 is not a valid Win32 application").
The folder has nothing to do with the OS and is in a separate partition.
Moving the folder to a different location has no effect.
Using RemoveDirectory does work.
If the calll to Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection is removed, then
SHFileOperation works correctly and returns success.

Any ideas? I could use RemoveDirectory but I have problems when the folder
is open in Windows Explorer (RemoveDirectory returns NO_ERROR but the folder
is not deleted).

Thanks in advance.