First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
jobvermittlung , jobboerse schweiz , jahr im ausland arbeiten , jobboerse karriere , arbeitsagentur jobs im ausland , jobs im ausland spanien , jobs in ausland ,
jobvermittlung , jobboerse schweiz , jahr im ausland arbeiten , jobboerse karriere , arbeitsagentur jobs im ausland , jobs im ausland spanien , jobs in ausland , + + + +++ TOPJOB AUSLAND +++ IM AUSLAND ARBEITEN +++ + + http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.S... 2 Dec 2009 05:27
NewMenu
Joseph: I use the NewMenu code in question and it works well. Also, the developer has done a nice job maintaining his code to keep up with Microsoft changes. Below is his website and a link to the NewMenu source code. He is a very nice guy and very good software engineer. Maybe you can look over his source and g... 30 Nov 2009 11:23
Crystal report and Microsoft report
Hi, Can anybody give me information about benefits of using crystal report in VS2008 or use Report Viewer ( Microsoft ) in the two case i must use managed code while i can't use it in MFC Code or native C++ ,I hope i am wrong thanks ... 29 Nov 2009 05:50
Error while declaring CArray within struct
Hi, I am using VS2005. I have declared a simple global structure, struct CDrawElement { bool m_bChildren; CArray <int, int> ptArray; }; I am getting these compllation errors, 1>d:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\atlmfc\include \afxtempl.h(272) : error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot acc... 28 Nov 2009 12:21
MFC Message Handling
In MFC Generally when we Override Message Handling function by a class then we call base class function at the end like, return CPropertySheet::PreTranslateMessage(pMsg); how this is valid?? If PreTranslateMessage() is not static function then how can we call it by this way (i.e. ClassName::FunctionName)?? ... 25 Nov 2009 12:41
counterpart for MAKEINTRESOURCE
can we able to identify the resource id from the handle of the resource, something like opposite to getting the resource id from the resource name using MAKEINTRESOURCE, is there any macro , or any code snippet to resolve this.. thanks ... 24 Nov 2009 15:39
Scrollbar thumbtrack doesn't scroll all the way
Part of me feels rather dumb for asking this, but everything seems to work smoothly except for one scrolling action. I have a dialog with two embedded child dialogs within it. The top dialog has a scrolling interface. The parent dialog is roughly 640 * 540 pixels, with the top child dialog being 640*388. The A... 23 Nov 2009 19:47
IMILBitmapEffectRenderContext
Hello, How to get the IMILBitmapEffectRenderContext interface pointer ? It seems impossible from existing interfaces or methods. Thanks. ... 22 Nov 2009 08:17
SetPixel not working on Vista
On 20 out, 14:09, Paul <energymo...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hi, SetPixel on Vista is acting strange. Certain areas it cannot draw on. If I draw the entire window, then we can see the areas it can draw to, which is vertical areas/bars that are a few hundred pixels wide. The code works fine on my XP PC. So I ... 25 Nov 2009 13:50
Multilevel PropertySheet/PropertyPages and communication between them
Hello everyone! I have a multi-propertysheet/page (a propertysheet inside a propertypage of another propertysheet) and depending on a XML file I have I want to communicate between those pages to set/fill controls and to set back the XML file with updates.... I guess the best way is using DoDataExchange and DDX/D... 20 Nov 2009 13:29