First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
CMultiDocTemplate and RUNTIME_CLASS.
Hi. I created MDI project. the project provided CChildFrame as default. I need other doc template and child frame. So I added doc template on App::InitInstance() like this. m_pColladaDocTemplate = new CMultiDocTemplate( IDR_ColladaTYPE, RUNTIME_CLASS( CColladaDoc ), RUNTIME_CLASS( CColladaFrame ), ... 3 Feb 2010 09:28
Position a modeless dialog over a modal dialog?
I have a model dialog, F. F has a modeless dialog, A, which is intended to show on top of F (user drags A to different locations of F). When F is instantiated by its parent dialog using DoModal, it creates the modeless dialog A: A.Create(IDD_A,this); I attempted to position A using code in F. Guide2 is a s... 3 Feb 2010 09:28
SqlConnect and ODBC on 64-bit Systems
Hi, I am calling SqlConnect as suggested by this article: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms711810(VS.85).aspx On a 64-bit Vista Ultimate Sony Vaio laptop, I have noticed that SqlConnect always looks for the DSN in the 64-bit collection of ODBC connections. How can I get access, via MFC functions, ... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
A Question, Hiding Child frame in MDI App.
Hi, everybody. I need to hide child frame in MDI app. But, I will use document and view in the child frame. So, I've got to hide the child frame with no destruction. ShowWindow( SW_HIDE ) makes the child frame just minimize. Is it possible to hide child frame in MDI app? I need your helps. Help me~... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
CListCtrl - dimensions of a checkbox
How do you determine the dimensions of a checkbox in a CListCtrl? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
Get/set active property page
Hi, How do I determine which property page is active in a property sheet (from HWND or CWnd*)? Also how do I select the page I have the HWND/CWnd* for. Thanks, Jan ... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
ActiveX App-wizard generated control and memory leaks
Hi, I use Visual Studio 2008 version 9.21022.8 RTM I have created a ActiveX control project using App-wizard. (Only what it generated, no programming done !) I have created a CDialog project using App-wizard. (nothing more) I have put this ActiveX control on the dialog an created an instance of this control in ... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
Next "available" File/Folder Name,...
Hi, i am looking for some API that will give me the next available file/folder name if the file/folder aleady exists. Example: you have a file named "New Text.txt", o the operating system suggests here "New Text(1).txt" if you create a new file within the shell. Is there any API that could give me the next avai... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
PolyLine and autoscrolling canvas
Hello everyone!!!! I'm creating a task manager's-like-scroll-graphic. So for this I was thinking to create a vector of vectors of values, where the main vector is to draw more sources, and inside each "internal" vector there are a set of values. The size of each vector containing values would be the same as rect... 24 Feb 2010 07:32
VS2008 always wants to rebuild.
Hi, I have a solution with 12 projects. When I do a rebuild of the solution everything looks file, no warnings and no error. Then, without changing anything I select "Build Solution" and the compiler always rebuilds 2 or 3 of the projects. The output folder is on my machine, there are no issues with the c... 2 Feb 2010 17:36