First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
type question
Hello, I am a non professional programmer that writes stuff for my work as a Civil Engineering Cad drafter. So please excuse inexperience. My question is, I'm currently working with a struct that has an unsigned int declared in the WINUSER.H file as typedef struct tagDRAWITEMSTRUCT { UINT CtlType; UINT ... 23 Feb 2010 14:45
Combine list view with a tab ctrl
Hi Sorry if this is a very basic question. I would like to create a window with a CListView (in report mode) and above the listview's header a CTabCtrl. The only way I know to do it is to use a splitter and embed the CTabCtrl in a CFormView. The trouble is - the window looks very ugly, and space is wasted as ... 21 Feb 2010 03:51
Combine list view with a tab ctrl
Hi Sorry if this is a very basic question. I would like to create a window with a CListView (in report mode) and above the listview's header a CTabCtrl. The only way I know to do it is to use a splitter and embed the CTabCtrl in a CFormView. The trouble is - the window looks very ugly, and space is wasted as ... 18 Feb 2010 05:03
DDX contol type question
Greatly appreciate anyone showing me what I'm missing here. My ViewClass holds my resource editor ListBox and is the parent class. DerivedClass (from CListBox base class) holds my owner draw DrawItem function. I don't really yet understand everything about this but I wrote my first OwnerDraw derived CListBox clas... 20 Feb 2010 19:08
help with printing
My screen display is quite different to the required printed output I would like to have one CView on screen. But when the user selects Print or PrintPreview I'd like to generate and display a totally different CView - one completely different to the one being displayed Any suggestions will be much appreci... 17 Feb 2010 19:05
Collapse / Expand formula bar button from Excel
Hello How can I have a button like the 'Expand Fromula Bar' one in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 in my application ? The Excel button I want is to the far right end of the formula bar of an Excel workbook. I would like it to the right end of my toolbar, where clicking it would expand the toolbar much like the... 17 Feb 2010 13:24
get disk information
How to get the hard disk serial number and model number using winioctl (deviceiocontrol). Also how to know any disk is hard disk or usb drive ... 17 Feb 2010 09:59
forum post test only - ignore
Has anyone been expiring posting problems into this group? Two of my postings were successful in submission by then appears to have "expired" when viewing. Lets see what happens when posting via Google Groups. ... 17 Feb 2010 04:30
DialogBox not modal, why?
hi, i do have a application that mainly exists of a WinMain() that creates a DialogBox() and has a big DialogProc() that handles all controls and commands. one of the commands invokes a second DialogBox() with its own DialogProc() but the second dialog is not modal to the main dialog, that is, it will be ove... 20 Feb 2010 01:29
dtor not called
VS2008 SP1. WinXP x64 SP2. Compiled as 32-bit. I'm using the feature pack to update my GUI. When I close the app, my CMDIFrameWndEx derived class's destructor is not being called leaving a zombie process still running. What could be the explanation? Thanks, Drew ... 20 Feb 2010 01:29