From: Timothy Madden on
Hello

How can I have a button like the 'Expand Fromula Bar' one in Microsoft
Office Excel 2007 in my application ? The Excel button I want is to the
far right end of the formula bar of an Excel workbook.

I would like it to the right end of my toolbar, where clicking it would
expand the toolbar much like the Excel formula bar expands when clicking
it, but how do I get the button ?

Thank you,
Timothy Madden
From: Ajay Kalra on
On Feb 17, 11:56 am, Timothy Madden <terminato...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> How can I have a button like the 'Expand Fromula Bar' one in Microsoft
> Office Excel 2007 in my application ? The Excel button I want is to the
> far right end of the formula bar of an Excel workbook.
>
> I would like it to the right end of my toolbar, where clicking it would
> expand the toolbar much like the Excel formula bar expands when clicking
> it, but how do I get the button ?
>
> Thank you,
> Timothy Madden

You should try out the MFC Feature Pack(VC++ 2008) which has a MS
Office style toolbar. That should do what you are asking.

--
Ajay
From: Timothy Madden on
Ajay Kalra wrote:
> On Feb 17, 11:56 am, Timothy Madden <terminato...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> How can I have a button like the 'Expand Fromula Bar' one in Microsoft
>> Office Excel 2007 in my application ? The Excel button I want is to the
>> far right end of the formula bar of an Excel workbook.
>>
>> I would like it to the right end of my toolbar, where clicking it would
>> expand the toolbar much like the Excel formula bar expands when clicking
>> it, but how do I get the button ?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Timothy Madden
>
> You should try out the MFC Feature Pack(VC++ 2008) which has a MS
> Office style toolbar. That should do what you are asking.

I am using MFC Feature Pack in my application, but I do not see how to
make such a button. This is why I asked the question.

Timothy Madden

Pages: 1
Prev: get disk information
Next: help with printing