From: phil oakleaf on
My screen display is quite different to the required printed output

I would like to have one CView on screen.

But when the user selects Print or PrintPreview I'd like to generate and
display a totally different CView - one completely different to the one
being displayed

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

From: David Lowndes on
>My screen display is quite different to the required printed output
>
>I would like to have one CView on screen.
>
>But when the user selects Print or PrintPreview I'd like to generate and
>display a totally different CView - one completely different to the one
>being displayed

Phil,

The MFC way is to use CView::OnPrint - have a look at the MSDN
documentation on that method.

Dave