First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Who could give me an example for enumerate brush?
Hello all: I want to enumerate all brush,I use API EnumObjects and callback function EnumObjectsProc,but I doon't know that displaying brush must be in EnumObjectsProc one by one,or in main function? who could give me an example?thanks you. ... 5 Feb 2010 08:19
office style wizard app
Pretty slick, can it be made portable? ... 8 Feb 2010 15:42
VS2005 is not adding DDX_Text() for a CEdit using a int
I have to add the lines manually any idea why? Thank you ... 4 Feb 2010 15:44
Incremental Linker Has Stopped Working - VS 2008
Eventually, I discovered what was probably the real source of the problem. In the app I was working on, there was a SetTimer call, but the corresponding KillTimer was not always called. ... 4 Feb 2010 14:37
How to get user SID?
Hello all: I want to get the user SID,and I use API LookupAccountName,but for two parameters PSID Sid and LPDWORD cbSid I don't know how to set,who could help me?or an example to me?Thanks. ... 4 Feb 2010 10:01
Problems with garbage characters in Chinese Win7 under VS2008.
I have a C++ app which when built with VS2008 displays '?' for characters on an English Win7 system with Hong Kong language pack but displays proper characters on a native Hong Kong Win7 system. When built with VS6, it displays properly on both systems. Any insights would be appreciated. I can provide a tiny sample... 10 Feb 2010 04:30
Find out how many records in a SQL Table
Hello, how can I find out how many records are in a SQL Table. I used MFC Recordsets Do you have an idea ? Thanks Andreas ... 9 Feb 2010 05:06
Dll has no DllMain or CWinApp?
I came across a DLL (a regular DLL) that exports C functions. But this DLL has no DllMain or CWinApp derived class. I'm no DLL expert. But I look at MFC generated DLL project, regular DLL has DllMain, extension DLL has CWinApp. So is this DLL legal without DllMain or CWinApp? It appears to be working fine. Tha... 3 Feb 2010 12:53
here is the answer:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/37k4h0bh%28VS.80%29.aspx Tom Serface wrote: I think you will find that a better long term solution anyway. 26-Jun-07 I think you will find that a better long term solution anyway. I hope it works out for you. Tom Previous Posts In This Thread: On Tuesday, J... 3 Feb 2010 10:35
Creating a range out of a scattered cells with MFC Excel automation
Hello all. I need to create a chart from 2 columns, but not from all of the cells in them. For example: If I need to create a line chart out of the date in colums A and D, then I know that I should use Union to create a joint range of A and D and pass it to to ChartWizard function. But what I realy n... 4 Feb 2010 03:23