First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Testing for memory leaks
Is there a (portable) app runs another app, and reports leaks? ... 4 Mar 2010 00:12
Forcing an optimized pallette when converting a 24-bit bitmap to 8-bit using GDI+
I want to save 24-bit BMP images as 8-bit PNG files, where the number of unique colors <= 256. I don't want windows to automatically screw up the colors and use its own selections. I want to keep the original unique 256 colors, exactly as they are in the original. How do I force windows to not screw up the c... 4 Mar 2010 00:12
CHtmlView zoom in/out images
I am using CHtmlView.Navigate2 to to use the web viewer features inside of my application. This way I can have a simple viewer. This it is working but some browser features are not available, for example I want zoom in/out images. Directly in browser this works well but when from my application show the image b... 2 Mar 2010 14:41
MFC apps and multi video adapters
Hi, Can an mfc app be programmatically 'instructed' to use a specific video adapter? As far as I know I could use EnumDisplayMonitors(), GetMonitorInfo(), and CreateDC() to get a DC for a specific monitor. So, if I pass a given's monitor name which is attached to one of the video adapters I should be able ... 2 Mar 2010 10:08
Setting the ColorDepth EncoderParameter to GDI+ Image::Save() ???
Setting the ColorDepth EncoderParameter to GDI+ Image::Save() Status Save( const WCHAR *filename, const CLSID *clsidEncoder, const EncoderParameters *encoderParams ); The only examples that I could find were incorrect examples asking for correction and receiving none. ... 4 Mar 2010 02:21
automation Excel running macro in XLA
I have linked up the Automation code and can run an Excel macro from MFC - works really well What I'd like to do is put all my VBA code into an Excel XLA so that I'll always have the required macros available. But now when I try to run the macro it complains that it cant find it. Is there a special synta... 3 Mar 2010 10:42
Incorrect control background colors on CTabCtrl
We're moving an MFC project from VS6 to VS2008. In the process we've encountered a cosmetic bug wherein controls (statics, radios, checkboxes, etc) that appear on a CTabCtrl within a dialog don't have the same background color as the CTabCtrl. The CTabCtrl has a lighter background than the dialog's background (whic... 2 Mar 2010 18:07
Using GDI+ from MFC C++ ???
All of the links that I have found say they are showing you how to use GDI+ from C++, by they actually show you how to use GDI+ from C, not C++. For example they show you how to modify the WinMain() function. There is no WinMain() function in my MFC code. I want to be able to load and save PNG files and BMP... 5 Mar 2010 01:50
How to run MultiDigiMon.exe ?
Hi Experts: Any one knows how to start MultiDigiMon.exe? Thanks Michael ... 1 Mar 2010 15:20
Good Library for reading and writing PNG files?
I need a good Library for reading and writing PNG files. Which one are the best? ... 3 Mar 2010 22:01