First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
MDI GUI
Hi, I have created (generated) a MDI project with tabbed documents with VS2008 Pro. Visual Studio generates an application with the File/Class view window, properties window, output window and the first MDI document/ view. I want to control the sides on which the windows dock. I thought this was done in BOOL... 2 Mar 2010 19:16
Printing to multiple pages (horizontally)
Hi all, We have a module that uses custom printing code (no CView involved, just drawing to a custom allocated device context) to print out tabular data (numbers, text, borders) one or more pages. If there are too many lines the table will just be continued on the next page. Problem: We need to split the ta... 2 Mar 2010 03:32
Clear CWnd Child with png
Hi, I want to overdraw an Image on a CWnd Object with a second Image including transparent parts. But I can see the first Image through the second Image. I can't use fillRect because I I want to see the Background of the CWnd Object behind it. Is it possible to clear the CWnd so that I have a "transparent... 3 Mar 2010 14:10
VS 2008
Well I finally bought the new 2008 VS. I'm moving carefully over as I have to keep a 7.1 build current. I'm moving my support first as I don't have to keep it updated. I started with that hexml project. When I get to this as a copy constructor: XMLNODESET::XMLNODESET( XMLNODESET& inSet ) { *this= inSet; ... 1 Mar 2010 04:48
Excel automation to an already open XLS
I am using Automation to push data across to Excel and this works fine if the Book is closed - I just open it and use it However, I also need to get hold of the book if it is already open. Can anyone provide an example of how to do this given just the name of the open XLS file. Any help will be much ap... 1 Mar 2010 18:46
stcpy
Dear All, I need to use file read/write in VC++ MFC, I used the following code to write to a txt file, but I got squares instead of text "Sample Text for CFile Write function Example": here is the code I used: ------ CFile cfile_object; cfile_object.Open( "c:\\test\\ucancode_cfile_example.dat", CFile::modeCreate|C... 26 Feb 2010 14:15
Windows 7 and MFC Development
Windows 7 have completely reinvented by ageing laptop. It's now a dream to use Visual Studio 2008 on. ... 3 Mar 2010 09:34
Interesting CreateEvent issue
I've been struggling with an odd/even WaitForMultipleObjects() issue. I defined an array of HANDLEs and used CreateEvent() to create just two events for two different threads. The ZERO event is the shutdown event and the ONE event starts an action by the thread. The issue that I've been chasing is that the thr... 24 Feb 2010 14:18
Create non-elevated process from elevated process,...?
Hi, i am looking for some way to execute some application of my chioce from an elevated process. This is )for sure) no problem, but the problem is that i want to execute the newly spawned process as a non elevated process without the elevated token rights of the same user. I already tried this by using this, bu... 25 Feb 2010 16:00
Coding help for loading custom icons into toolbar
I am using icons for my toolbar, however each of the icons has a white (or light grey) background which is ugly. Any help is appreciated. if (!myBar.CreateEx(this, TBSTYLE_FLAT | TBSTYLE_TRANSPARENT, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | CBRS_TOP | CBRS_GRIPPER | CBRS_TOOLTIPS | CBRS_FLYBY | CBRS_SIZE_DYNAMIC)) { TRACE0... 26 Feb 2010 08:33