First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Lost Mail
Something is up at the Microsoft news server: news://news.microsoft.com:119 Posted mail is being lost. Many of my own, even mail from Joe Newcomer which can be seen at Google Group is not coming in via the Microsoft news server. I just prepared a test news site to downloads the last 100 messages dire... 23 Mar 2010 10:10
System tray menu questions.
Hi all. I have two questions regarding a very simple tray application. The application does nothing. It only appears in the system tray. I want to add a floating menu to it with a "close" menu item that will close the process. The application is an MFC dialog based application. I work with VS2008. My questi... 18 Mar 2010 05:58
optimization
I am working on a program to calculate primes. It's just for fun, not for work or school, if that matters here. I'm trying to optimize it and I'll have some more questions about that later. Today I changed the CArray used to hold the primes to a CList based on a compile time selection, figuring I would save th... 26 Mar 2010 03:36
Skinning dialog box using Feature pack
Hi, Can I skin (mainly title bar and window border) using the classes in Feature pack ? plz help its very important for me.. Thanks ... 16 Mar 2010 21:00
Changing fonts again.
Can someone help me with a font problem? In the code below I am trying to set the font for the c_info text variable. Whether I use FF_SWISS or FF_SCRIPT or any other the displayed text is allways the same. Changing the height, width, weight, italic... all work and do change the displayed text. How do I change t... 16 Mar 2010 13:58
panning hand in IE
Hi All How can i turn on /off the pannging handin internet explorer , programmatically? It appears only when working with tablet PC Thanks ... 16 Mar 2010 21:00
windows 7 - imitating touch by sending wm_gesture ?
Hi all Has anyone found a way to imitate wm_gesture messages? Assume i want to zoom or pan on some external application (that i didn't write) that supports those actions. I want to emulate the fingers information programmatically... I can't really do it since the WM_GESTURE gets a HANDLE to GESTUREINFO struc... 14 Mar 2010 18:47
How hard is socket programming?
I want to make a web service, and I don't need any complex protocol such as SOAP. I only need to take a stream of bytes representing a PNG image file as input, and provide UTF-8 text as output. I might have a bunch of small nearly simultaneous requests. These can be processed in their order of arrival. A few... 21 Mar 2010 18:36
Runtime Error does not specify program???
Hi, We are getting a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error box that simply says "Runtime Error!" The "Program:" part has nothing past it. I have some questions: #1 - Is there a log file somewhere which may identify the process having the error, or more detail we can look at? #2 - Why might the p... 19 Mar 2010 09:19
New MSDN MFC/ATL Forum
Seems like there is a new MSDN VC++ Forum dedicated to MFC and ATL now: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vcmfcatl/threads Giovanni ... 18 Mar 2010 18:59