First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
adding images to CMFCMenuBar
Hi, I have MFC SDI (using feature pack), Now I want to add the images (icons) to menu items, so for that i have created a CMFCToolBar but it does not contain any image (all are white in color), and made thier IDs same as of menu items. so as of now the images for menu items appear white. So I wanted to kn... 24 Apr 2010 02:48
CToolTipCtrl pointer or non-pointer member variable
Hello, Like stated in a recent discussion most CWnd derived stuff you should use as non pointer member variables. But how about the CToolTipCtrl? The examples I found on the MSDN pages typically use it via a pointer, see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dftahdhz%28VS.90%29.aspx with the object bei... 24 Apr 2010 03:57
MFC Static vs Dynamic Link
VS 2008; C++ When creating a dialog application using MFC, I have the option to: 1. Use MFC in a Shared DLL 2. Use MFC in a Static Link DLL Can someone tell me the difference in the two? Can I change from one to the other while I'm still have programming to do? Will one of these options allow my Release... 26 Apr 2010 11:24
Property Sheet Problem
I have a property sheet with three pages. It is old, been around for many years. Out of the clear blue sky the second page's OnInitDialog does not get called when the tab is pressed and the tab disappears. The first and third tab continue to work properly. All I did was add a checkbox and bound a bool var... 22 Apr 2010 15:34
Control color skin
Hello, I am updating an old legacy application (5 years old). I was able to get the application to compile with VC++2008. However, I noticed, that the button controls are still the old style (tan), and not the new colors, which are white with a blue trim. In the resource editor, the controls are disiplayed wi... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
MFC SDI Application without a default �New Document� on Startup
What the OP is asking is how to have an app that allows for either of two types of documents to be created, at the user's request, instead of creating only one type of document by default. The techniques discussed earlier are what are required. joe On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 03:08:04 -0700 (PDT), Goran <goran.pusi... 26 Apr 2010 01:33
Derived Class at Design Time
I'm using VS2008 and C++ code. I had to derive a class as (class CMyEdit : public CEdit) in order to trap the the users key strokes and only allow numeric along with a decimal point. I will need over 30 of these derived edit boxes on a dialog form. I don't want to use the create feature at runtime because th... 21 Apr 2010 15:42
CreateProcess
Hello, I am using CreateProcess(...), and it is working OK. However, once the main program closes, the "launched" program also closes. How can I have the "launched" program stay open, after the main program closes? VC++ 2008, WinXP TIA, -jc ... 21 Apr 2010 03:16
MFC application and Load DLL
Could you specify how to link the *.lib or *.dll? I tried whatever I can, but still can not get it through. Thanks, HS David Wilkinson wrote: Re: MFC application and Load DLL 21-Sep-08 Zack wrote: Zack: There s nothing special about MFC with regard to loading DLL's. Normally a Windows DLL will ... 20 Apr 2010 18:34
How to handle Windows 7 screen resolution change?
I have a MFC dialog based window application with an image as background. Everytime Windows 7 changes screen resolution and the image would be completely gone. I'm wondering what message I should handle to avoid this. I have tried to search the forum and couldn't find any relevant info. Thank you. Louis ... 22 Apr 2010 11:23