From: nexolite on
Hi,

I have MFC SDI (using feature pack),
Now I want to add the images (icons) to menu items, so for that i have
created a CMFCToolBar but it does not contain any image (all are white in
color), and made thier IDs same as of menu items. so as of now the images for
menu items appear white.

So I wanted to know how can I add the image(icon) to menu items on runtime ?

plz help me .

thanks.

From: nexolite on
please reply me ... its very important for me...

Thanks