First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
IHTMLInputElement::put_value doesn't set editbox value?
IHTMLInputElement::put_value doesn't set editbox value? I want to set a the editbox in a html-form. IHTMLInputElement::put_value returns S_OK, but the text of the editbox is not set, instead it's just cleared. Can you please help me take a look? The following is my C++ code: CString filename = _T("C:\\... 4 May 2010 05:44
No stack shown while remote debugging a crash
Hi All, We were trying to do remote debugging for a VC++ application (developed in VSTS 2008), The remote machine does not have any debugger installed so the default crash dialog just shows two buttons "Send Report" and "Close Program". We have installed the remote debugger on Remote machine and when the progra... 6 May 2010 04:12
Heap corruption in CThreadSlotData::SetValue()?
Hello there, I'm looking for some suggestions in regard to the issue below. If this is not appropriate group, please redirect me. I'm trying to track down root cause for a fairly elusive problem that occurs once in awhile and only when full page heap is enabled. The problem is not reproducible on demand whe... 9 May 2010 02:30
How to list mapped drives in dialog running as service?
Hi All, I have a service which open a dialog to let user browse the local file system. The Dialog is not derived from CFileDialog. I have written it. I have used GetLogicalDrive and CFindFile to list the drives and files. Now my User has a Remote location mapped as a drive. But my Dialog does not show the ma... 3 May 2010 23:09
New control styles with imported VC6 app in VS2008
If the xml below is added to the .intermediate.manifest file, the new control styles are active. <dependency> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' processorArchitecture='x86' publicKeyToken='.........' language='*' /> ... 1 May 2010 17:38
OnDocumentComplete
Hi, This method according to MSDN is "Called by the framework to notify an application when a document has achieved the READYSTATE_COMPLETE state." so if i do a long computation in this method it wont affect (freeze) the user interaction with IE ? I tried to put a for(;;); in this method but i think it fr... 7 May 2010 00:15
MFC Feature Pack App with full frame docking
I'm trying to start working with the MFC Feature Pack, but I'm having trouble doing something that I've found very easy to do with CodeJock in the past. I'd like to build an application which has three dockable windows which by default are arranged vertically and take up the entire frame window. In this case,... 30 Apr 2010 14:01
Rebuilding VS2010 MFC Static Libraries
I'd like to rebuild the MFC libraries that come with VS2010 (I need to tweak one define that will affect numerous lines of code... it's not something that can be subclassed). Is there documentation on how to do this or a project file? After installing VS2010, I searched for sln files and came up with 834 (maybe a d... 9 May 2010 02:30
MSI Serial Number Validation
Hello, I found MS's example on "How to Validate a Serial Number". However, the process seemed long and confusing. Does anybody know of a tool, that automates the process, of validating a programmer-defined serial number ? TIA, -jc ... 30 Apr 2010 22:59
WM_TIMER remaining/elapsed time...
Hi, I am fairly sure there isn't a straight forward way to do it but I thought I'd ask more knowledgeable people here first. let say I create a timer for 10 minutes. ::SetTimer( m_hWnd, TIMER_IDENT, 600000, NULL ); // WM_TIMER sent to CWnd queue Is it possible to 'pause' the timer or at know how many ms... 2 May 2010 17:36