From: Steve Achelis on
I'd like to rebuild the MFC libraries that come with VS2010 (I need to
tweak one define that will affect numerous lines of code... it's not
something that can be subclassed). Is there documentation on how to do
this or a project file? After installing VS2010, I searched for sln
files and came up with 834 (maybe a dozen are mine...).

Thanks!

Steve
From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
Microsoft has stated that they have explicitly removed the ability to recompile the MFC
libraries from 2010.

What #define do you need to change?
joe

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:26:19 -0700 (PDT), Steve Achelis <info(a)RescueRigger.com> wrote:

>I'd like to rebuild the MFC libraries that come with VS2010 (I need to
>tweak one define that will affect numerous lines of code... it's not
>something that can be subclassed). Is there documentation on how to do
>this or a project file? After installing VS2010, I searched for sln
>files and came up with 834 (maybe a dozen are mine...).
>
>Thanks!
>
>Steve
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer(a)flounder.com