First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
DDX_Control DDX_Text window control help
I've got a windows app that was developed using the MFC framework. As my app is started the user is presented with a form with some dialog boxes for input. One of the input boxes is for a user to enter certain values such as 1,2,3,4-7,A,B That works as expected, but my problem is if I want to enter a range o... 5 May 2010 21:37
Application disappears without any crash dump
Hi All, We have a VC++ application (Native) developed in VSTS 2008. Sometimes the application just vanishes without showing any crash dialog (The default Windows Error Handler dialog) or generating any crash dump. This happens in many systems which have identical installation, Windows XP (SP3) with Windbg instal... 7 May 2010 12:17
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:32
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 9 May 2010 02:30
Doc/View question
I have reached a point where I need input on the following: For some time I have used MFC created apps with Doc/View and made my base view class as CFormView. It was convenient and quick, but I was putting all of my data variables in the ViewClass since that was where the class wizard put all my control variab... 6 May 2010 23:09
Microsoft ending newsgroup support
Microsoft said it plans to end support for more than 4,000 old-style newsgroups starting next month, pushing users instead to discussion forums such as those found on the Microsoft Answers, TechNet, and MSDN sites. Although venerable, Microsoft said that so-called NNTP newsgroups are past their time in terms o... 13 May 2010 02:54
How can modeless dialog close parent dialog?
MFC dialog A invokes dialog B, and dialog B creates modeless dialog M. When the focus is in M and user types Enter, I want the dialog M to be destroyed and dialog B exited, as if user had typed Enter while focus was in B. I'm catching Enter in M (by overriding OnOK), and executing OnOK in the parent, B. This clo... 4 May 2010 16:51
MFC80 and MSVCR80 file versions
We're having problems with our application on one of 4 PCs here. The application install updates system DLLS using merge modules. According to Depends.exe, our latest build has started looking for a newer version of the MFC80 and MSVCR80 files - it now requires Version 8.0.50727.4053, but we don't have this fil... 5 May 2010 09:20
Detecting Memory leak in Visual Studio (Debug mode)
The memory leak information is printed on "Output" window. [ This advantage is in "Debug" mode only. ] Example int _tmain() { int* ptr = NULL; ptr = (int*)malloc(sizeof(int)*20); for( int i=0; i<20; ++i ) ptr[i] = i; #ifndef NDEBUG int flag = _CrtSetDbgFlag(_CRTDBG_REPORT_FLAG); // Get current... 4 May 2010 06:49