From: noa l on
Hi all

Has anyone found a way to imitate wm_gesture messages?

Assume i want to zoom or pan on some external application (that i
didn't write) that supports those actions. I want to emulate the
fingers information programmatically... I can't really do it since
the WM_GESTURE gets a HANDLE to GESTUREINFO structure...

Does anybody know of a way to achieve that?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Noa
From: David Ching on
"noa l" <noalwork(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone found a way to imitate wm_gesture messages?

See this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.vc.mfc/browse_thread/thread/7b282db4c11295b9/760e79454ca1b025?q=dcsoft+windows+7+mfc#760e79454ca1b025

-- David