First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Enhanced metafile increases when being played.
Are you using a different filename each time, or reusing the filename? Do TempFileName, and TempFileName2 have the same filename? AliR. "Michael Reim" <nospammichaelDOTreim(a)REMOVENOSPAMANDCAPShelmut-fischer.denospam> wrote in message news:OKIYcpMfKHA.6000(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... Hello, I'm struggli... 16 Dec 2009 11:16
How to approach Vertical Scrolling in a CTabCtrl
Hello Everyone. Merry Christmas! I am a little bit confused at the moment. I have a Tab Control nested inside a Tab Control inside a Dialog. The Dialog is inside a FormView. Now, if I want to allow Vertical scrolling inside the nested Tab Controls, do I need to implement vertical scrolling for each of the Tab Co... 14 Dec 2009 12:08
CFileDialog "MyComputer" not shows drives and files in directories
Hello NG, I already posted on 16. September that the CFileDialog does not show the "My Computer" drives, but shows files and dirs in e.g. "My files". Then you helped me to use CString for the filter string. But this was only temporarily. Now the files in a directory are not shown when there are a lot of files ... 12 Dec 2009 00:36
Transparent,resizable and movable child window
Hi gaurav, I know it has been a long time. But were you able to resolve your issue regarding getting a transparent, movable and resizable window? I am trying to achieve the same thing and tried tons of things but I was not able to get anything. Aadith gaurav.samsun wrote: How to create a transparent,mov... 10 Dec 2009 17:55
Error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 already defined in msvcrtd.lib(dllmain.obj) mfcs90ud.lib
I have a ATL simple object project which uses MFC that I can build for awhile and then it starts getting the following error: Error LNK2005: _DllMain(a)12 already defined in msvcrtd.lib(dllmain.obj) mfcs90ud.lib I have tried all the solutions in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/148652 So far: I have added ... 14 Dec 2009 08:49
Unicode, CRichEditCtrl, SetWindowText and Paste
I have a CRichEditCtrl in a Unicode application that will not display Khmer when I use SetWindowText but will display it when the same text is pasted from a Word document. Many other languages (e.g. Japanese, Chinese, French, Arabic) will display properly with either method of getting the text to the control. ... 10 Dec 2009 23:25
ActiveX event and DoModal
Hi, I use VS2008Pro. I have created an ActiveX control dat shows a chessboard etc, I have created an ActiveX event called OnPromotion(); I created a standard CDialog project and inserted the chess activex control. I added the activex event OnPromotion() and want to show a second CDailog using DoModal() inside ... 9 Dec 2009 12:11
Client Server and Throttling
I have written a client/server application set using TCP as the link. Normally only a few packets are exchanged every minute. One thing the client does is ask the server for a specific database record. The server retrieves the record and sends it back to the client. In some odd cases the client may all-of-a-sud... 6 Dec 2009 00:58
Another CTabCtrl question.....
Hello guys, I have one more question relating to nexted CTabCtrls. I got some great information from Joe, and I have been able to next the CTabCtrls although I believe I hurt myself getting it to work. I am now in a position where I would like to change the text on a button on the main dialog from within the ne... 4 Dec 2009 15:11
How to read an XML file in Visual C++ 6
I would like to know how to read an XML file in Visual C++ 6.0 Marathoner ... 9 Dec 2009 15:33