From: marathoner on
I would like to know how to read an XML file in Visual C++ 6.0

Marathoner

From: Tom Serface on
There are lots of parsers available. This one is a simple way to get
started:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/markupclass.aspx

Tom

From: drat on
If you can ready a utf-anything file into a CStringW, you're half-way
there. Then throw the string into one of numerous xml parsers.

From: Erwin Kloibhofer on
TinyXML worked well for me:

www.sourceforge.net/projects/tinyxml
From: marc on
On 2 déc, 23:38, "Tom Serface" <t...(a)camaswood.com> wrote:
> There are lots of parsers available.  This one is a simple way to get
> started:
> http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/markupclass.aspx

Horrible and useless !
Simply use Win32 native COM XML interfaces : tons of samples in MSDN .