From: Aadith on
Hi gaurav,

I know it has been a long time. But were you able to resolve your issue regarding getting a transparent, movable and resizable window? I am trying to achieve the same thing and tried tons of things but I was not able to get anything.

Aadith

gaurav.samsun wrote:

How to create a transparent,movable and resizable child window over a window on which video is running
21-Feb-08

How to create a transparent,movable and resizable child window over a
window on which video is running???

I want to create a resizable and movable window over a parent window
on which video is running...

i want to select a particular area and get the cordinates so that i
can crop it.

On Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:41 PM
gaurav.samsun wrote:

How to create a transparent,movable and resizable child window over a window on which video is running
How to create a transparent,movable and resizable child window over a
window on which video is running???

I want to create a resizable and movable window over a parent window
on which video is running...

i want to select a particular area and get the cordinates so that i
can crop it.

Ping Utility and WebService in C#
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6c6636fd-e628-4834-89e6-8e97f9431be0/ping-utility-and-webservi.aspx
From: David Ching on