First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
how to Get the selected date that user made in "month calendar
TY for ur replay :D I found some info on Internet i can use the method GetCurSel() from Class CMonthCalCtrl , but its doesn't work ,so i look in the Class header file and found This , and the strange that all member funtion is Private O.O strange , is this a some mistake or there is some way to access these F... 20 Nov 2009 11:13
Drawing to a Bitmap
Hello all, I have what I hope to be a simple question, but one that Google is failing me on. Everything seems to describe the opposite of the process, but I know that the information is out there somewhere. I have an mfc application that with multiple CViews that I have draw code set up for and everything wor... 21 Nov 2009 20:21
Tri-state status for CListCtrl with LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES style
Hi, I am using a CListCtrl with LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES style, and I want that the checkboxes of the items will show 3-state status (as in regular CheckBox). Unfortunatelly, the API for changing the status of the CheckBoxes is "bool" and not "int" (as in regular CheckBox). Is it possible to have 3-state in the check... 16 Nov 2009 11:17
How to read text from a status bar (CStatus) of another application ?
I need to read the text in the status bar of another application. The status bar class is Afx:StatusBar:400000.xxxx, so I guess it's the MFC CStatusBar object. I have an existing piece of code that can read standard Windows status bars (class: msctls_statusbar32) fine. This piece uses SendMessage (SB_GETTEXT) as... 16 Nov 2009 01:28
Best way to use CAsyncSocket.
What is the best way for implementing a CAsyncSocket derived class for being a TCP client? I've been using a class for a few years, but I want a better class. I'm thinking about writing a class that would incorporate a CAsyncSocket derived class. That CAsyncSocket derived class would run in a separate thr... 14 Nov 2009 14:29
Left/Right keys don't work in CDockablePane
I’m using the MFC feature pack and the left and right keys don’t work in my property pane (a CDockablePane) if the app has any accelerator keys. The CDockablePane contains CMFCPropertyGridProperty edit controls. When I position the cursor on the text in the edit control, the left and right keys do nothing (they ... 14 Nov 2009 00:22
MASM documentation
Has anyone ever encountered the documentation for MASM. Not the useless garbage in the MSDN, but real documentation. THe kind that gives the syntax of identifiers, for example, or explains what options are available with the OPTIONS directive (not just a list of them, but the actual explanations)? Or the syntax o... 21 Nov 2009 22:32
using CList as a base class in an extension DLL
Hi all. I must be doing something wrong but cannot figure it out. I have a data class and a list class, in an extension DLL, declared like this: #define DllExport __declspec (dllexport) class DllExport CRate : public CObject { public: DECLARE_SERIAL (CRate) CRate () { m_Rate = 0; } CRate (const... 13 Nov 2009 13:19
Migrating VC6.0 -> Visual Studion 2008 - depricated functions
Hi, I have been working with VC6.0 for a long time. Now I have access to Visual Studio 2008 (not at home), so I tried to compile an old VC6.0 project with the new IDE. It worked fine and did not require many changes in the code. However there were some warnings that I use depricated functions like fopen, sp... 11 Nov 2009 12:23
Newbie question: Need for header file when linking to static library
Hi I'm trying to use a 3rd party static library file. It's called swedll32.lib..I've added it to my MFC Project. When I try to call a function, I get: "identifier not found" Don't I need a "swedll32.h" file to go along with the swedll32.lib file? All I have is a swedll32.dll and a swedll32.lib... 7 Nov 2009 23:57