From: Yoavo on
Hi,
I am using a CListCtrl with LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES style, and I want that the
checkboxes of the items will show 3-state status (as in regular CheckBox).
Unfortunatelly, the API for changing the status of the CheckBoxes is "bool"
and not "int" (as in regular CheckBox).

Is it possible to have 3-state in the checkboxes of the CListCtrl ?

thanks,
Yoav.

From: Tom Serface on
Maybe you could use a technique like this one only put in checkboxes
(regular kind) rather than combo boxes:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/combobox/CustomizedReportListCtrl.aspx

Tom