From: Dev.superhero5050 on
TY for ur replay :D

I found some info on Internet i can use the method GetCurSel() from Class
CMonthCalCtrl , but its doesn't work ,so i look in the Class header file and
found This , and the strange that all member funtion is Private O.O strange ,
is this a some mistake or there is some way to access these Funtion
im using VC++ 6.0

AFXDTCTL.h

class CMonthCalCtrl : public CWnd
{
DECLARE_DYNAMIC(CMonthCalCtrl)

// Constructors
CMonthCalCtrl();
BOOL Create(DWORD dwStyle, const RECT& rect, CWnd* pParentWnd, UINT nID);
BOOL Create(DWORD dwStyle, const POINT& pt, CWnd* pParentWnd, UINT nID);

//Attributes
BOOL GetMinReqRect(RECT* pRect) const;
int SetMonthDelta(int iDelta);
int GetMonthDelta() const;
BOOL SetFirstDayOfWeek(int iDay, int* lpnOld = NULL);
int GetFirstDayOfWeek(BOOL* pbLocal = NULL) const;
COLORREF GetColor(int nRegion) const;
COLORREF SetColor(int nRegion, COLORREF ref);
DWORD HitTest(PMCHITTESTINFO pMCHitTest);

// Operations
BOOL SizeMinReq(BOOL bRepaint = TRUE);
void SetToday(const COleDateTime& refDateTime);
void SetToday(const CTime* pDateTime);
void SetToday(const LPSYSTEMTIME pDateTime);
BOOL GetToday(CTime& refTime) const;
BOOL GetToday(COleDateTime& refDateTime) const;
BOOL GetToday(LPSYSTEMTIME pDateTime) const;
BOOL GetCurSel(LPSYSTEMTIME pDateTime) const;
BOOL SetCurSel(const LPSYSTEMTIME pDateTime);
BOOL SetCurSel(const CTime& refDateTime);
BOOL GetCurSel(CTime& refDateTime) const;
BOOL SetCurSel(const COleDateTime& refDateTime);
BOOL GetCurSel(COleDateTime& refDateTime) const;
BOOL SetDayState(int nMonths, LPMONTHDAYSTATE pStates);
BOOL SetMaxSelCount(int nMax);
int GetMaxSelCount() const;
BOOL SetRange(const COleDateTime* pMinRange, const COleDateTime* pMaxRange);
DWORD GetRange(COleDateTime* pMinRange, COleDateTime* pMaxRange) const;
BOOL SetRange(const CTime* pMinRange, const CTime* pMaxRange);
DWORD GetRange(CTime* pMinRange, CTime* pMaxRange) const;
BOOL SetRange(const LPSYSTEMTIME pMinRange, const LPSYSTEMTIME pMaxRange);
DWORD GetRange(LPSYSTEMTIME pMinRange, LPSYSTEMTIME pMaxRange) const;
int GetMonthRange(COleDateTime& refMinRange, COleDateTime& refMaxRange,
DWORD dwFlags) const;
int GetMonthRange(CTime& refMinRange, CTime& refMaxRange,
DWORD dwFlags) const;
int GetMonthRange(LPSYSTEMTIME pMinRange, LPSYSTEMTIME pMaxRange,
DWORD dwFlags) const;
BOOL SetSelRange(const COleDateTime& pMinRange,
const COleDateTime& pMaxRange);
BOOL GetSelRange(COleDateTime& refMinRange,
COleDateTime& refMaxRange) const;
BOOL SetSelRange(const CTime& pMinRange, const CTime& pMaxRange);
BOOL GetSelRange(CTime& refMinRange, CTime& refMaxRange) const;
BOOL GetSelRange(LPSYSTEMTIME pMinRange, LPSYSTEMTIME pMaxRange) const;
BOOL SetSelRange(const LPSYSTEMTIME pMinRange,
const LPSYSTEMTIME pMaxRange);

// Overridables
virtual ~CMonthCalCtrl();
};
From: AliR on
Well for CMonthCalCtrl, GetCurSel is the mothod you would use.

I don't have 6.0 installed anymore, but in 2003 everything is public.

AliR.

"Dev.superhero5050" <Devsuperhero5050(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C5B8A770-2D25-4903-A933-C737BAEF92AF(a)microsoft.com...