First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
AFX_MANAGE_STATE() macro disturbs the startup position of the ATL dialog
Hi All, I have a MFC dialog based application and a COM component developed using ATL with MFC support. The COM component exposes an interface ISum that has a method called Add(). The Add() method displays an ATL dialog that accepts numbers from the user on which addition is to be performed and displays the resu... 14 Jan 2010 22:31
Why is network reading slow?
I can copy a file to and from my Samba network in 20 seconds, yet it takes 80 seconds to compute its MD5 value. The delay is not related to the MD5 processing time because it can compute this in 12 seconds from the local drive. What is going on here? ... 18 Jan 2010 02:07
Is it a bug in mciSendCommand function?
When I query the length of a large .wav file( larger than 2G,about 46 hours), mciSendCommand return the wrong value. My code is as below: MCI_SET_PARMS mciSetParms; mciSetParms.dwTimeFormat = MCI_FORMAT_SAMPLES; if(m_ErrorCode = mciSendCommand(m_wDeviceID,MCI_SET,MCI_WAIT| MCI_SET_TIME_FORMAT, ... 14 Jan 2010 00:24
How to implement CImageList::DrawIndirect in MFC 4.2?
I use MFC 4.2. I need to use CImageList::DrawIndirect but MFC 4.2 does not support this function. Is there any replacement for this function which has the same goal.. Thank you very much. ... 13 Jan 2010 00:03
How To Show Drag Image while Dragging Item?
I use MFC 4.2. There are 2 CListCtrls in my app. I am implementing a drag and drop function from one list to another. How to show the drag image when I still choose which item that will accept the drop? Thank you. ... 12 Jan 2010 12:58
MSChart and C++
Hello, I want to use the MSChart-Control to display data. I have a mfc-programm. Two questions: - the wrapper class I generate with Vc8 or VC7 is only mschart2.h and ...cpp, with vc5 I got a lot of classes (CVcAxis, .. ). So I copy the classes from vc5 into the vc7 project ?! - I want to have the sel... 12 Jan 2010 08:15
How to get crash dump when a unhandled CException is thrown bya MFC app
Peter Schneider wrote: Hello, in AfxCallWndProc MFC catch exceptions derived from CException (in particular CInvalidArgException which is thrown by some MFC functions such as CArray::GetAt even though this is undocumented). A message box will be shown but then the application will continue to run in ... 11 Jan 2010 09:46
WritePrivateProfileString - Unicode
Hi, I am trying to write a Unicode string using the method WritePrivateProfileString, but it writes the string as ascii only. How do I change the method's behavior to work Unicode? p.s. One other thing: When I write a unicode string using C methods, I succeed to write it as Unicode: FILE *aOutFile = _tfop... 11 Jan 2010 05:25
Please use wxWidgets
Please use wxWidgets, the multiplatform C++ class library. It's free, open-source and non-commercial. It's modeled after MFC but it produces code which can be compiled (using conditional compilation) into native code executables with the speed and UI look of the platform for which the compile is targeted. So the ... 13 Jan 2010 16:38
Singleton MFC Extension DLL
Hi. I declare a singleton on a MFC extension DLL, like this: <pre> //header file: SingleTon.h class AFX_EXT_CLASS CMySingleton { public: static CMySingleton* Instance() { if(!singleton) singleton = new CMySingleton(); return singleton; } int a; // Other non-static member functions ... 8 Jan 2010 21:48