First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Rational Robot Isnot Recognising MFC object
in my application , am using rich edit box for displaying the error message. but while trying to automate using Rational Robot , it is taking it as a Generic Object so am not able to get the properties of the Rich Edit box my query is are.. 1:is this the rational robot limitation..? 2:in MFC i can change a... 7 Jan 2010 11:19
Want to set the width
Hello, Thank you for replying to the post. but my actual query is to 'I want to set the width of this cedit control and correspondingly update the width of parent dialog and the 2 buttons. based on the number of characters i want to in each line' , I believe this approach might be helpful as my cedit control is mu... 7 Jan 2010 12:27
How to get crash dump when a unhandled CException is thrown by a MFC app
See below... On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 00:07:58 -0800 (PST), Goran <goran.pusic(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Jan 6, 2:45�am, Joseph M. Newcomer <newco...(a)flounder.com> wrote: I can only answer part of your question. In VS, there is a way to turn on handling exceptions which intercepts them at the point where they... 11 Jan 2010 13:09
CString::GetLength error
Howdy, I'm having a problem with CString. Rarely but too often, GetLength returns the wrong length. A recent example is a CString "OR" returned a length of 0xDD000002. As you could guess, this caused Serialize to have a heartattack. Has anyone seen this kind of problem before and have an idea of the cause ... 12 Jan 2010 18:35
TreeCtrl and Images
I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image list. Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays the normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show normal image before the state image ? ... 7 Jan 2010 10:11
Set width of an Cedit control based on required characters
Hello Friends, Following is my requirement: I have a dialog with multiline cedit control, I want to set the width of this cedit control and correspondingly update the width of parent dialog and the 2 buttons. e.g I want to allow only 70 characters to be typed in each line of the cedit control, after user has entered... 6 Jan 2010 16:35
Version Number not visible
We have installed VS.NET 1.1 after instalation of VS.NET 2.0. Whenever I create a project either in any version of VS, the solution file does not reflect the version number of peoject. Lets say I have created a project "webapplication1" in 2005 version. So in the TraceListesner folder I have webapplication1.sln fil... 6 Jan 2010 14:19
How to get crash dump when a unhandled CException is thrown by a MFC app
I can only answer part of your question. In VS, there is a way to turn on handling exceptions which intercepts them at the point where they occur; to enable this, go to Debug >Exceptions. You might want to consider putting in some exception handlers of your own. I'd looking at Doug Harrison's article on except... 6 Jan 2010 09:52
How to get crash dump when a unhandled CException is thrown by a MFC app
Hello, in AfxCallWndProc MFC catch exceptions derived from CException (in particular CInvalidArgException which is thrown by some MFC functions such as CArray::GetAt even though this is undocumented). A message box will be shown but then the application will continue to run in a potentially corrupt state. Thi... 11 Jan 2010 09:46
Deleting all panes when Miniframe is Closing
I have a CMDIFrameWndEx which I am handling OnCloseMiniFrame. What I am doing now is doing: CBasePane* pPane = dynamic_cast<CBasePane*>(pWnd->GetPane()); while(pPane != NULL) { pWnd->RemovePane(pPane); pPane->DestroyWindow(); pPane = dynamic_cast<CBasePane*>(pWnd->GetPane()); } to destroy all th... 6 Jan 2010 12:01