From: Raj on
We have installed VS.NET 1.1 after instalation of VS.NET 2.0. Whenever
I create a project either in any version of VS, the solution file does
not reflect the version number of peoject.
Lets say I have created a project "webapplication1" in 2005 version.
So in the TraceListesner folder I have webapplication1.sln file, which
actually loks like its a .net 1.1 file.

check here the samples:

http://www.juliobattisti.com.br/tutoriais/herbertgois/certificacaocomcsharpdotnet008_clip_image002.jpg
From: Tom Serface on
You should be able to change the version of .NET that is used in the
Assembly information properties. I think it is stored in the project file.

Tom