From: Chris on
I use MFC 4.2.

There are 2 CListCtrls in my app.

I am implementing a drag and drop function from one list to another.

How to show the drag image when I still choose which item that will accept
the drop?

Thank you.

From: Seetharam on
You can use a CImageList and store a drag image. Look at functions
like CImageList ::BeginDrag, CImageList::BeginDrag |
CImageList::EndDrag | CImageList::DragMove | CImageList::DragLeave.

-Seetharam
From: Tom Serface on
This article may be interesting to you. It's a little older, but it is
still useful information:

http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/listview/dragdrop/article.php/c929/

Tom